Friday, October 18, 2013

30 Things I Wish I'd Done Before I Turned 30: #26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20

#26 Become a certified yoga instructor
I love yoga.  It upsets me a little when I think about how rich my practice used to be in comparison to what it is now.  I love to teach.  One day the planets of time and money shall align.


#25 Found a Good Crafty Hobby and Stuck with It
Someday I'd like to be able to knit more than a lopsided scarf.  Or really hone my origami skills.  The problem?  I'm a flighty craft-er.  

#24 Written a Book
Because seriously, I have wanted to write a book.  This book would be somehow loosely based on my time spent working in the Homicide department.  Shit, just throw some gritty sex in there and I could probably have a best-selling trashy eBook romance novel going for myself.

#23 Been to Asia
It could be the fact that I read a book about India almost once a month.  Sometimes I even read a book about India while eating Indian food.  I KNOW.  I well understand that my experience with Indian food IN India might be entirely different, but I still want to go there.  And to many other places in Asia, in fact.

#22 Visited All 50 States
This has been a personal goal for a long time.  I have yet to experience Maine, Washington, Arizona, and Hawaii.

#21 Learned to Scuba Dive
The ocean terrifies and fascinates me.  Part of what terrifies me is that I cannot breathe underwater, thus an oxygen tank.

#20 This:
  



No comments: